Saturday, August 24, 2013

Gloomy day

Assalamualaikum. :)

It's drizzling while I am writing this.. crazy, bipolar weather lately. -__- I hope you're all safe and dry.

Have you been through feeling like you wanna say something but afraid to say so much? Well, I am in that mood lately and it's so frustrating! If I say a lot, it could hurt someone and something. If I don't say anything, it gets confusing and strange. This has been going on for way too long, but how to stop? Ugh. Feelings and emotions are stuff I seem to have difficulty dealing with. Meh. SMH.

Anyway.. let's move that stuff aside. I'll deal with it when I have to REALLY deal with it. For now, I'll pretend I don't care. Goodluck with that. :|

So I have been getting pretty excited with makeup lately. I am enjoying makeup tutorials (woot, woot!)--Michelle Phan, is one awesome lady! And another beauty guru I visit a lot is TheMakeupChair. She has informative videos for beginners like me! I have no clue about makeup but they make it easy and fun! But for now I am happy with a BB cream, loose powder, lip balm and gloss. I just enjoooooy their videos :D

And another YouTuber I've been fangirling is MacBarbie07! For those of you who know her, ain't she awesome? Her videos make me forget my problems, cheers me up all the time! For those of you who haven't heard of her, go check her videos. It's all rainbows, unicorns, cotton candy, smiles, love and all things sparkly and nice!


See what I'm talking about? JOY. HAPPY. FUN. Yeah that's Bethers! :)


I also want to share you this site. You can find tons of inspirational photos and quotes.. I spend a lot of time there. Pick me up kind of site.. Some photos I like below, probably the things I'm afraid to say..




And things I find pretty..



And lookie, DIY!


Til next update. Peace and tons of love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment