Friday, December 13, 2013

OFW Sheidydiaries: Noob

Assalamualaikum!

I am now far from my hometown, in a vast modernized desert. The flight went easy and smooth, alhamdulillah. I've been here for 5 days now and honestly, still in a bit of a culture shock. But in shaa Allah, I will be able to adjust well. =) 

I am currently staying with 6 other nurse in one huge flat but since my cousin is also here, I wish our request to become roomies will be granted. ;)

Everything feels strange. Being in a foreign land indeed is a challenge. But this is Saudi Arabia. For a Muslim like me, this is a huge  privilege. I am indeed looking forward to umrah and hajj opportunities, in shaa Allah. For now though, please keep me in your prayers. My batchmates and I are under a 3-month probationary period so I will be needing your duuas to be able to face every challenge with confidence, wisdom, wit and presence of mind.

May Allah grant all our halal desires. Ameen.

That's gonna be it for now. More later in shaa Allah.

1 comment:

  1. MashaALlah, ALhamdulillah taymanghud yan na kaw nakaratung pa hula yan :D
    In shaa Allah hilamud namuh kamu ha duwaa.
    Mammayan makawa niyu in miyaksud pa hula yan ameen.

    Ayaw kalupahi in hula kalasahan Lupah Sug :)
    Salam Kasilasa

    ReplyDelete