Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Go away unnecessary fats

In my weight loss journey, the humps and bumps are inevitable. Though I noticed that my setbacks are greater than my success. I came to Saudi Arabia at 54 kg, 3 months later, I gained 3 kilos and then some. After a couple of months, I got to 63 kg. Something I am not proud of. That day was my wakeup call. I started exercising, eating less, eating better. And then, I lose 2 kgs. 61 kg now and I can't seem to lose anymore. It's 60 kg, then 61, then 59 then bounce back to 51. It's already a struglle to begin with, what now with all these figures?

Now, I am at 61 kg. To get to normal BMI, I need to lose 7 kgs.

I know how to do it, I just need a motivation..

And I realized I am going home a month from now..




SO I CANNOT GO HOME LOOKING LIKE I ATE ALL THE CAMELS IN THE KINGDOM.



I will make ^^^^^^^^ my mantra!


Reminder to myself:



Fats, you will die.


(Photo from Tumblr)


2 comments:

  1. assalamu alaikum Sheidz, I didn't know that you got fat, it's not obvious, I also had issues with my body weight, I am 57 kg huhu trying also to be healthy like you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaykum salaam :) Fahr, sorry kung makareply ako super late.. I would do anything to get to 57 kg like you. hirap pa rin ako @@

      Delete