Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Sunday Currently, No. 5

(I know I missed a couple of The Sunday Currently posts, sorry. Life lately has been sooo frustrating because 1. I DO NOT HAVE MY ROUNDTRIP TICKETS YET and 2. MY INTERNET IS THE WORST SINCE TRANSFERRING TO THE NEW ACCOMMODATION. Soz for all caps, I'm just really upset.)


CURRENTLY:


Reading | A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) – George R.R. Martin (eeeek! currently stuck I haven't even scrolled down the next page since my last bookmark--and yes, I am reading it on my laptop)

Writing | I want to share my Dubai trip but I have no idea how to

Listening | Locked Away by R. City ft Adam Levine *hearts*

Thinking | my Pinas bakasyon! One of the perks of working here in Saudi Arabia is the yearly roundtrip tickets home. It has been working smoothly for the past years until very recently. Usually, you book tickets, have your direct supervisor approve your leave, wait for the purchase order and you are granted the "golden ticket." That is not the story as of lately. I do not have a ticket yet even though my flight's in about 3 weeks.

Smelling | Nutella on my hands!

Wishing | THAT ROUNDTRIP TICKET TO THE PHILIPPINES, PLEASE

Hoping | Yep, that ticket is all I really want right now

Wearing | My USA flag printed shirt and comfy PJ bottoms

Loving | everything but that ticket issue and oh, one more thing: my internet speed since transferring to the new accommodation. I haven't been able to do anything! 

Wanting | STILL THAT TICKET

Needing | A PRINTED COPY OF MY ROUNDTRIP TICKET

Feeling | uwing-uwi na ako!



(The Sunday Currently, Original concept by blogger Siddathornton)

No comments:

Post a Comment