Monday, December 24, 2012

Fangirl-ing

Assalamualaikum!

This marks my first post here. I have another blog actually but it feels so lonely there because I haven't really been updating the way a responsible blogger should. So I transferred. Nyahaha. I can be weird like that. What's up with me? 

Chicken pox.
Chicken pox ready to say bye-bye (Alhamdulillah) but I am left with ugly scars on my face, chest and back.
I still have a job to go back to after the inconvenient sickness.
I am thrilled to go back to work.
I want to start being busy so that I actually have an excuse to NOT talk to him.
I have this great need to learn Bahasa Malayu, hence I am teaching myself.

Saya boleh cakap bahasa Malayu (in a few months or so, In shaa Allah).

Why the sudden need to learn Malayu? Well, I happen to be in love with Malaysia. Primarily because it is a beautiful Muslim country with such rich culture and wonderful people. I wanna live there so in preparation, I am learning the language. And also because I follow tons of Malaysian bloggers! Hehehe. One of them actually tweeted back! That tweetback inspired me to blog again. It's that fangirl energy. :3

Yeah. I can be weirdly random.

Shukran for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. Sheiiiiiiddzz. I want to live in Malaysia or Brunei din. hehehe. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's, Kai. In shaa Allah we'll be neighbors pa! ;)

    ReplyDelete