Sunday, January 20, 2013

Assalamualaikum~

These past few days, I have been trying my best to be smart about my expenses. As in everything's on a super tight budget since I am currently unemployed (but running a small time business). Anyway, for today, I added things up and budgeted 1000 pesos for the one-way plane ticket to Tawi-Tawi (on March 2013, I got the promo flight tickets, of course) and some personal supplies. To my surprise, I spent more. @@ I dunno how it happened but I lost a couple of bucks while getting groceries. Still pissd abut it but there's nothing I could do about it. Just gonna pray that someone in need got hold of the few bucks I prolly accidentally dropped.

^ I have no cash on hand. My red wallet is currently sad. :s

So much for being intensely thrifty. Le sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment