Sunday, March 17, 2013

YEZ I STILL EXIST

Assalamualaikum!

Here goes the usual rant: blog, I am starting to disappoint you. And I wish I could do better than leave you hanging. Story of my life. I feel like everything's on hold and I am well aware it's not. Time goes by, and I am losing it.. allowing it to fly. Tsk tsk tsk. *siiiighhhh*

I decided to update before I go on leave for a while.☺ 10 days to be exact. I am leaving the confines of my lola's home, the infinity internet equivalently the www, this city, the electricity (or the irritating power interruption that is ruining this beautiful city), my annoying yet adorable little cousins, Maya and Sir Chief (cos there'e no electricity during the daylight in the island of Tandubas, Tawi-Tawi where I am going with my sister for my one and only brother's graduation from primary school), and every beautiful thing in this city life. 10 days. It's not like I cannot do it (I stayed on retreat for 1 month in the place mentioned earlier right after my licensure exam 3 years ago) but astagfirullah, this dunya can be quite, you know, tempting. Ya Allah, forgive me.

On another note, I am currently trying to improve my Arabic reading skills!! Thankful to Learn Iqra apps on Play Store that in shaa Allah I'd be able to read faster. IN SHAA ALLAH! :)

So. I'll update once I get back. This is a promise. Like the minute I get here, after eating and getting the needed sleep (I am already anticipating the scenario when I get back from my trip), I will extend my salaam(s) to all of you. I'll post pictures of the beautiful island and the equally beautiful people there.

Wasalaam 


No comments:

Post a Comment