Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Excess

Assalamualaikum!

This, of course, doesn't mean that I am back from my trip. I am leaving tomorrow and I am so anxious about this trip that I need an outlet. My sister and I are done packing. She's the only one with baggage so we're trying our best to fit everything into the allotted 15 kgs. We've weighed the stuff for check-in, and our weighing scale says were okay--like 12 kilos okay. But, well, I am thinking about the high-tech weighing scale at the airport and I am worried we get pass the 15 kilos, I hope not. And I have all these stuff to carry. And I am sick worried.

I just remembered I haven't packed my slippers and my other shoes yet. :s

*sigh*

Ya Allah, I pray for Your guidance during trip with my sister. May we reach the islands of Tawi-Tawi safely. May everything go well.. You know what I mean. Like the "thing" that is worrying me? Yes, that.. I also pray that we get back here to the city of Zamboanga unscathed, unharmed and with hearts full of love and joy and peace. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment