Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Hills

Assalamualaikum.

I am feeling pretty sad today. I ranted about it earlier on Twitter.. I really wished I came home earlier. *sadface* But.. on a lighter, totally unrelated note, I am pretty excited about us (my sister, cousin and I) temporarily staying in Manila. Why, you ask? When I was around 15 (I'm not sure about this, I am bad at remembering personal timeline), I was obsessed with the idea of living alone, meaning no adults around. I even wanted to stay in a dormitory close to my uni even though I was already staying with my grandmom. Then I never missed an episode of, wait for it...
 "The Hills." Yep, I wanted to be Lauren Conrad working as an intern in a certain fashion magazine. There. I said it. 

So, we're leaving soon and we are getting all our documents ready. The reason we're moving is because we are on a job hunt. We're nurses and, unfortunately, Philippines doesn't have that much of an opportunity for us. I have a year worth of bedside experience in a special area in a tertiary hospital and I thought I'd get a chance of maybe getting a job here. Wrong. If I want a job, I have to be a volunteer again, get evaluated and go thru all these seemingly unfair process. That's why, we're gonna try our luck and apply abroad. In shaa Allah.


Dua's please? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment