Saturday, April 20, 2013

TV talk

Assalamualaikum!

Okay. Another off set. My aunt, my Inah's sister, was hospitalized for two days. And I stayed with her  the entire time from admission until discharge, only going home to take a bath. It was the most uncomfortable 2 days ever. But I am glad to be of service to my very loving, humble and selfless Aunt. All is well now, alhamdulillah. She is now recovering from bronchial asthma and hypertension. May Allah make it easy for her during her recovery and keep her healthy. May Allah keep all of us away from harm. Ameen. :)

As for the title, well, these days they (my relatives) have been talking a lot about the TV we have downstairs that now serves just as a piece of decoration. It's broken and someone tried to fix it but didn't really manage to do the job. So we're getting a new TV, soon! I am excited 'cos I think out of everyone here, I probably watch a whole lot of TV. Yikes.

Anyway, just a quick hello to bloggie.

Talk to you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment