Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Sunday Currently, No. 6






Fresh from my Pinas vacay, here is my latest (after such a long time) Sunday Currently! (P.S. Photo above was taken at sunset in Paseo del Mar, one of Zamboanga City's favorite hangout places.)

Reading | The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith 

Writing | this blog post *smiles*

Listening | Justin Bieber's latest album, Purpose (I'm a few album repeat away from belieb-ing!)


Thinking | of coming back to work! I'm honestly excited!

Smelling | my fresh from the cabinet mint green-gold jumper

Wishing | Praying for the sign I need in terms of professional development.. should I leave?

Hoping | for an answer to ^^^^

Wearing | mint-green jumper from Bench that I've had for 3 years, black leggings

Loving | today's cool weather

Wanting | for things to be much more organized

Needing | to be settled in one housing officially (my cousin and I are currently transient residents in one of the hospital accommodation because of the fire incident that affected the tower where we're housed, and this room is just a mess) 

Feeling | weird, jetlagged, I guess



Disclaimer: I wrote this yesterday with every intention of posting it immediately but my internet wasn't cooperating. Sorry for the delay. Have a good day!



(The Sunday Currently, Original concept by blogger Siddathornton)

No comments:

Post a Comment