Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Not A Review: Le Petit Prince



I can't remember whether I read this first before reading "The Alchemist" by Paolo Coelho or if it was the other way around..either way, I enjoyed both books immensely. So when they made the animated movie adaptation of "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, I was thrilled! But a bit anxious because more often than not, when it comes to movie adaptations of books I love, I get disappointed, but this was definitely an exception! 

This movie also made me feel a bit nostalgic. It was one of our reads in highschool and I just went on a sentimental trip down memory lane where I felt a little bit of everything. Oh, highschool! #bestyears


P.S. If you're emotional and sentimental like myself, keep that tissue box within reach!



(Photo not mine, credits to the owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment