Monday, April 1, 2013

Going random and yes I am back from the island


Assalamualaikum!

I am back from my summer vacay! The graduation went well. My brother did an awesome job delivering the welcome address. The visit to one of the beautiful islands in Tawi-Tawi was amazing, mashaAllah! A much needed vacay it became, indeed. The thing I fear to happen the most, didn't happen. Ya Allah, You are the best!

The trip back home, though, was an entirely different story. @@ The little ferry we (Mom, younger sister and brother, and I) took stopped four times in the middle of the sea, it kept pushing and pushing to continue with the travel to Bongao, Tawi-Tawi even though the engine keeps failing until all the passengers demanded another ferry. After the transfer, I felt nauseous. It was the longest ferry ride ever. When we got to Bongao, we're dead tired. x__x Good thing the flight back home to Zamboanga City went smoothly. And now, I am back to the cityyyy! Living in the island surely makes me thankful for all the little things the city can provide--"freely" flowing water from the faucet, electricity, cold water from the fridge, internet.. Yeeah.

I arrived yesterday and after the ferry issue, I just took the day off and went lazy. But today, I finally got some things done that I kept postponing. I am crossing out two 3 things from that list 'cos it was a productive day. Alhamdulillah. Good vibes everywhere and in shaa Allah!

I am all perked up about recent employement talks.. nothing's sure yet but I am praying I get a job soon. Make dua'a for me please? :)

Till next update!


No comments:

Post a Comment