Saturday, October 5, 2013

Something Personal

I have the tendency to make excuses for other people. I guess that's my way of coping with an undesirable situation, turn it to something understandable. Bearable.

For the past few years, I have been trying my best to understand, came up with excuses after excuses for a close relative. I got none now. I feel like maybe she's just intentionally insensitive. Top it with me being very sensitive, so with every remark she makes, it stings. It could also be that she thinks I am still a teenager with all the rage and hormones that she has deduced me to being just that (see?, another excuse).

Well, it is true that I cannot please everybody, no one can. But I also think that sometimes people have decided not to give a second chance. 

And that is beyond unfair.

May Allah SWT make it easy for me to understand. May He help me rid of anger over this matter. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment