Thursday, October 24, 2013

THIS PLEASE

I am obsessed with books. Since I was a super kulit kid, I remember asking my parents, my titas, and titos to buy me books. =) I like the idea of getting lost in the characters' story, and well, sometimes BE the character, in a way. I like visualizing images in my head based on the author's words.. seeing the love interest of the main character for the first time, the meet-cute, the sunset, the kitchen, the view of the backyard from the veranda, the food, the dresses, the luxury, the lack and/or absence of luxury.. everything!

I can probably marry books. Hoho. That's how much I love books.

So.. having poured out my heart to you regarding my love for books.. I am head over heels obsessing over eREADERS! Imagine carrying 1000+ books and some more with you all the time.. heaven, right?

This.
The Kobo Glo
Photo not mine. Credits to VillageBooks.Com 

It is often compared with Kindle's Paperwhite. But the thing that separates Kobo Glo from all other eReaders out there is the fact that it reads all eBook formats! Epub, mobi, PDF.. everything! And it is the only eBook that has a micro SD card slot. "With 2 GB of internal memory and the option to expand up to 32 GB with a Micro SD cardKobo Glo can store up to 30,000 of your favourite eBooks and documents.. (Kobo.Com)" Sweeeet!

This is definitely on top of my wishlist. Time to save up!

Assalamualaikum =)

2 comments: