Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Sunday Currently, No. 1

Well, hello, August!

It is a new month, and I want to try something new for this blog. Introducing.. "The Sunday Currently." I was lurking around Maine Mendoza's blog (or better known as Eat Bulaga's Yaya Dub) and saw this. I was like this is do-able. So I am doing it. Hah! Btw, this concept is by blogger Siddathornton.




CURRENTLY:

Reading | As of lately, I am subscribed to a whple lot of British YouTubers and have been watching/enjoying their videos and vlogs. One of them, Zoella, has a book called "Girl Online" and I am minutes away from finishing it. It's a light, happy read. Her second book will actually be out in a few days, I believe, and it is called "Girl Online: On Tour." Aside from that, I am also reading 2 other books.

Writing | This blogpost, and other hugot notes because I am inspired by this. Spoken word poetry ftw!

Listening | To my sister's voice because we're on vidcall! 

Thinking | THE CASE PRES THAT DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE DONE (soz, I'm yelling)

Smelling | My room's very, very hot stench because the air conditioning is not working. 

Wishing | I was back home. Naman talaga 'tong buhay OFW. #homesick

Hoping | I lose the weight I put on while I was on 2-week Eid Fitr break. 4 kilos of weight.. like whaaaat?

Wearing | My black shirt that has "#SELFIE" on it and my purple pajama pants with headphones-on-hearts print.

Loving | My weight loss progress. I seriously have exercising and avoiding rice for this week. Go, push!

Wanting | To eat junk hahaha kasi naman pag diet I think of eating bad agad hahaha

Needing | more than 24 hours a day para happy 

Feeling | productive because I exercised, I ate well (boiled squash, carrots, cucumber, spinach and baked chicken), I did my laundry and writing this blogpost.


P.S. It is ultimate crush's birthday today, so I'm putting a favorite recent photo of him here.




Til next update!



No comments:

Post a Comment