Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Sunday Currently, No. 4

CURRENTLY:


Reading | A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) – George R.R. Martin (this is my biggest fiction book YET)

Writing | completing the case presentation that’s been loooooong overdue

Listening | Alyssa Bernal's cover of Selena Gomez's "Good for You" 





Thinking | of you.

Smelling | Lacoste noir perfume (someone just shared where I could score cheap perfumes!)

Wishing | For someone to come around..

Hoping | for a happy ending

Wearing | My black Whatever shirt that has "#SELFIE" on it, with black denim jeans

Loving | the tuna carbonara I made 

Wanting | I don't know anymore..

Needing | Stuff that cannot be

Feeling | frustrated at myself..


(The Sunday Currently, Original concept by blogger Siddathornton)

No comments:

Post a Comment